Galaxy Note 10.1 Finally Launched in the US
Galaxy Note 10.1 has finally launched in the U.S. market by Samsung. Galaxy Note 10.1 is featured with 10.1-inch display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels.
Performance of Galaxy Note 10.1 is highly qualified, a quad-core Exynos 4412 chipset coupled with 2GB of RAM is no joke but there’s more to the Note than just raw power.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is available in 16GB or 32GB WiFi variant. Furthermore, the 3G variant. In Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet would be interesting embedded applications such as Adobe Photoshop Touch and Adobe Ideas, S Memo and S Note, which will optimize the performance of the S Pen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Key Feature:
- 10.1″ 16M-color PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos 4 Quad chipset, 2GB of RAM
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz UX UI
- S Pen input with well-designed gestures
- One of a kind split-screen multitasking and pop-up mini apps
- Quad-band GPRS/EDGE and quad-band 3G with HSPA connectivity (HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps)
- Voice calls
- 16/32/64 GB of built-in memory
- 5 MP autofocus camera, 2592х1944 pixels, geotagging
- 1.9 MP front-facing camera; native video calls
- 720p HD video recording @ 30 fps with stereo audio
- Front-mounted stereo speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Stereo Bluetooth v3.0
- HDMI TV-out (adapter required), USB host (adapter required)
- microSD card slot
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Infrared port
- Adobe Photoshop Touch and Adobe Ideas come pre-installed
- GPS with A-GPS support; digital compass
- 1080p DivX/XviD/MKV video support with subtitles
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor; three-axis Gyroscope sensor
- Polaris office document editor preinstalled
- 7,000 mAh Li-Po battery
Galaxy Note 10.1 is already on sale in the U.S. market, with the official start $499 for the 16GB WiFi and $ 549 for the 32GB model. Unfortunately, for the 64GB variant of WiFi and 3G model’s currently unknown price.